Look, this was the week of miracles!
hat week this has been huh?
I mean craziness coming out of the woodwork! Things happened that no one thought would ever happen.
Here’s a general list of which I speak;
- 3 women are rescued after being kidnapped and subjected to the sexual torture dungeon of a modern day Shrek. Some of the women were held for 10 years! And, they were in Cleveland!
- Randy Jackson of American Idol announced his retirement from the show he’s been doggin’ it on for 12 years!
- A female survivor was pulled from the rubble of the Bangladeshean haberdashery that collapsed 17 days ago. This tragedy has already produced more than a 1,000 victims.
- 142,316,000 people continue to live and survive in Bangladesh.
- The small bird that I put in the mudpit at the front of my driveway survived for 6 days before it was run over.
Look, this was the week of miracles! I gave that bird 2 days at most. Period.