It’s exhausting reaLLY.
ave you noticed how many things are changing? Things are changing in a big BIG way too! Not sure what it all really means but for people who aren’t good at dealing with change these have to be difficult days.
It’s exhausting really when you try to tally up the list of things that have recently changed, and changed in big ways.
- Cuba and the U.S. have re-established full relations. You know the real reason for this might have something to do with the huge popularity of bacon today! No? Does anyone remember the “Bay of Pigs”? Coincidence? I think not.
- In the NCAA, the Big 12 has 10 schools.
- Gender is now a choice/decision which can be changed and recognized by everything. The 1976 Olympic Gold Medalist in the decathlon Bruce Jenner is now, Caitlyn Jenner.
- French’s Mustard now makes French’s ketchup.
- Marijuana is now legal for recreational use in what, 3 states? WHAT?
- In the NCAA again, the Pac 10 is now the Pac 12. Apparently, this group of schools believes that numbers and counts still mean things.
- Heinz Ketchup now makes Heinz Mustard.
- Again, with the NCAA, the Big 10 has 14 schools. The biggest offender of mis-counted conference participating schools for many years.
- Windows just rolled out free upgrades of its operating system called Windows 10. I still haven’t upgraded to Windows 9! But seriously, it’s good. This may be the most recent and biggest example of how competition and capitalism can create great change.
- Pluto isn’t a planet anymore yet we sent a spacecraft more than 3.3 BILLION miles to go look at it.
It’s like someone hit that toggle switch with their knee by accident or something.